Up to £15.00 p/h Ltd
Job Title: Exports Administrator
Rate: Up to £15.00 p/h LTD will operate via Umbrella/PAYE (Inside IR35)
Seeking an Export Administrator to work for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
As Export Administrator you will be responsible for:
- accurate and timely processing of domestic & export invoices and all associated export documentation
- Recover proof of export for all non-domestic sales and report out monthly
- adhere with Export Compliance controls as well as our internal SOX regulations
- Prepare Export Documentation including but not limited to:
- Certificates of Origin
- Phytosanitary Certificates (China Wood Treatment Cert)
- Certificate of Conformity (Destination Inspection Requirements)
- Letters of Credit
- Packaging Declaration
- EPA Certificates
- Marine Insurance Certificates
- Checking and endorsing of BOL (Bill of Lading)
- Use of Ricardo (Duty suspension management system
- Work with all facilities to ensure accurate and timely customs documentation
- Analysis and reporting of Export Docs data (VAT Amalgamation Reporting for HMRC Declaration)
- Customs Requirements (NES, EPA etc)
- Supporting Month-end Processes
- Support any process changes or additional requirements as a result of a Hard Exit (Brexit)
As Export Administrator you will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Good IT skills competent user of Outlook, Excel, Word
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment as part of a team
- Speed, accuracy, and good organisational skills
- Experience of Export Documentation Creation and terminology
- Awareness of EPA regulations and an understanding of Incoterms
- Knowledge of product offering, distribution operations, and export shipping activities
- Experience in an Export Docs environment or similar discipline
The role will require flexibility around hours to support the 'late shift' (10am to 6pm) once/twice weekly.
Interested in the above opportunity? Apply today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Candidates must be available immediately and will be based on site.
Unfortunately, candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.