- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Creative design & styling
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 22 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59512
Title: Experience and Digital Graphic Designer - Luxury Branding - 37431
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Rate: up to £26.70/hr Ltd (c£20.62/hr PAYE option)
Position Description :
Primarily accountable for the creation of design led customer experiences from concept generation to delivery you will be expected consider all key touchpoints throughout the whole customer journey.
- Balancing spontaneous creativity with customer and quality feedback.
- Support of all clay, hard, & vision properties, and potential concepts cars to the highest standard complimented with new and existing 3D Digital tools.
- Regularly push 2D visualization presentations to higher standards whether PowerPoint decks, sketch work, high quality renders, short gifs, DVA animations.
- Support a culture of continuous improvement and learning within in the wider design team.
- An individual with a customer first mindset who is easy to do business with and makes people feel special, driven to deliver experiences that are personalised, transparent and dependable.
- A determined individual, highly driven.
- Takes personal accountability for their/their teams work honed to a level expected by senior design management
- A pro-active individual experienced enough to set self-targets first, and manager `check-ins¿ second.
- Able to run with ideas, get the team clearly focused, `pull-in favours¿ and apply entrepreneurial thinking when needed.
- An individual who can apply analytical rigour to develop and drive well thought out operational plans, collaborate across functions and combine a short term, pragmatic focus with strategic vision.
- A sophisticated communicator who can communicate directly, clearly, concisely and openly - able to `command a room or audience` and to step-up confidently and present to senior managers.
- An individual who acts with empathy and professionalism, an attentive listener who encourages an inclusive, diverse and open culture of opinion and application.
- Approach everything with an open mind, you must be able to digest and interpret senior feedback and be confident enough to apply that and openly challenge/influence if necessary.
- An exceptional understanding and passion for luxury brands, the opportunities arising from digitalisation of mobility and connected services, the ability to illustrate your experience concepts and a strong sense of graphic and layout design are essential as you create seamless initiative and highly desirable experiences for our discerning customers
- Secondly, to compliment the above you will be expected to research and analyse the implications and opportunities arising from evolving customer expectations, advances in technology, materials and the HMi.
- Design Execution, Quality and continuous learning from the outset is a must.
- A deep passion and understanding the future: Technologies, customer values and behaviours
- Proven experience in either automotive CX design or having delivered relevant CX projects from start to finish.
- A broad understanding and sensibility for Luxury experiences creation / Autonomy and assisted driving / On and off board experiences / advances in material technology, interface design and HMi.
- Ability to illustrate your experience concepts in a story board style.
- STRONG IT SKILLS Essential: Research analysis tools: Miro. Graphic Design and Prototyping tools: Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / Power-Point / After effects / XD. Advantageous: Graphic design and Prototyping tools: / After effects / XD / Figma. 3D tools: 3D Studio Max / Cinema 4D / Blender.
- Knowledge of design roles, structure and gateways from concept generation to production ready design delivery.
Relevant Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Candidates from: Transportation / Product / Graphic / Gaming or Experience design / Interaction and information design.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
PORTFOLIO / CASE STUDY OF WORK:
All applicants MUST provide a Work Portfolio and/or examples of experience development studies/case studies to their application to be considered. This file must be no larger than 5MB and must detail on the front cover that you are applying for the position of Experience and Digital Designer
To apply please send your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.