Excellent Expeditor opportunity working on a short-term contract for a world class supplier of manufactured aerospace components.
Based in Essex your role as Expeditor will support operational throughput by accurate tracking, prioritisation and control of work through the entire supply chain both internally and externally.
Key skills and experiences:
- Demonstrable experience in expediting, production planning, material planning, supply chain
- Aerospace background and/or similar manufacturing environment
- Machine shop or fabrications experience
- Full understanding and use of MRP systems and processes
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel to collate and present work, up to Pivot Table level
- Experience of dealing with a variety of internal stakeholders
- Must be a strong character with excellent attention to detail
- A team player with a clear sense of responsibility and accountability
This is a short-term contract opportunity based in Romford, offering competitive rates of pay and ideally seeking someone who can be available immediately.
Interested in the above role? Please apply today!
Contact Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment for to discuss further.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.