£15.00 - 20.84 per hour
4 months ago
Title: Exhaust System Engineer 53985
Rate: Up to £20.84 (Inside IRE35)
Location: Basildon, Essex
Powertrain Exhaust Sub-system Engineer, responsible for design, development and testing of exhaust metalwork systems for application in vehicles worldwide.
- Design and development of mechanical systems.
- A strong ability to plan and stay in control of multiple work streams and deliver to a high standard and to program timing.
- Project management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Desire to take on leadership responsibility for technical issues.
- Ability to demonstrate a `systems engineering' approach.
- Develop good working relationships with suppliers and internal teams.
- Good PC and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Releasing system (WERS) and Product Development System (GPDS) an advantage.
- Candidates should have experience working in a Mechanical Engineering activity preferably in the automotive sector.
- Experience in component durability and NVH would be useful to the position.
- Experience in Exhaust system design an advantage.
- Candidates must have a minimum of HND in Mechanical Engineering, ideally educated to Degree level.
Please contact James Tilley for more details
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.