Powertrain Emissions Equipment Engineer - Northampton
Bluechip automotive consultancy with a focus on real world driving emissions analysis is seeking engineers to join its new facility. After a multi-million pound spend, this client is at the forefront of real world driving emission (RDE/WLTP/PEMS) testing.
The objective of this role is to be point of contact for emissions measuring equipment.
What you will do:
As emissions facility & equipment engineer you will be responsible for:
- point of excellence on emissions equipment; its upkeep, maintenance and servicing
- coordinate service contracts
- prepare technical instructions, procedures and manuals for safe operation
- help support business case for investment in new requirement and capex
- oversee the testing process and be responsible for the outcome
- write reports and work with clients to develop other opportunities
What you will need
requirements are quite open as applications are encouraged at all levels; but the ideal candidate would have the following
- degree in mechanical engineering or experience within this role
- previous experiencing in the use of and maintenance of exhaust emissions /exhaust analysis equipment and facilities eg horiba, avl or similar
- emissions standards for differing parts of the world and how they should be measured
- dynamometer or test cell experience
- eligible to work in UK without sponsorship
What you will get.
- Salary and benefits commensurate with experience
- Opportunity to work in brand new-state of the art facility
- Work for a growing company with a clear direction
Please apply with current CV and details of present salary and notice period. Candidates requiring sponsorship or already on a VISA cannot be considered at this stage. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with further details prior to application; however should you have any questions please contact 01384 397555