about 2 months ago
Title: Executive Assistant / Design Studio Manager
Looking for an enthusiastic, efficient, multi-tasking person who is an excellent collaborative team worker and communicator. You would be a key part of the Experience team and would be supporting the wider group to maintain a creative lab community and culture.
The role includes the day-to-day management of the lab and working with the leadership team to set the tone of the studio culture in a bid to make the employee experience extraordinary. You would also be operating as an Executive Assistant to our Lab Director.
Your role would be to fundamentally make sure the studio is running smoothly, that people (employees and guests) have a great experience when they are here and that the work environment is one that proudly reflects who they are.
You will be the pivotal go-to person for the whole London team. Like everyone else, they are currently working remotely but hope to be back in the lab as soon as possible. While many of the responsibilities relate to physical space, there are lots of activities that are currently required to support teams working at home. As the Studio Manager and EA you will have a wide variety of responsibilities:
Community and Space
- Ensure that every person entering the lab has an exceptional experience.
- Create a work environment that is dynamic, alive, positive and engaging all community members and visitors.
- Ensure the lab is always clean, well maintained and above all welcoming.
- Ensure that meeting spaces are always in full working order and topped up with supplies.
- Provide logistical support for visitors if needed.
- Make sure the lab is always fully stocked with creative supplies. + Oversee all shipping, couriers, post in and out.
- Work alongside the People Experience Lead to support regular drum beat and culture driven events.
- Help co-ordinate events including all-hands, off-sites, meetings, workshops and of course parties.
- Oversee all catering requirements
- Work with the People Experience Lead on change and transition events, e.g. onboarding and new hire process.
- Build strong relationships with community and location leadership.
- Support the team to create a seamless transition back to the lab post Covid.
Executive Assistant to Lab Director
- Manage a complex, globally driven calendar with attention to detail, including document preparation, attendees, logistics, communications etc.
- Keep ahead of potential scheduling conflicts; using initiative to find solutions and communicate changes in a timely manner.
- Create and execute cost-effective, detailed global travel itineraries (when we are allowed to travel of course!)
- Expense management and reporting.
- Build strong relationships across the organisation with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Special projects as required.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience working in lively and fun creative environments with creative and design teams.
- Experience managing ad-hoc administrative projects simultaneously using creativity and independent judgement.
- Deep attention to detail.
- Experience with corporate administrative systems.
- Experience working across multiple time-zones effectively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A true "customer service" attitude.
- Exemplary time management / organisational skills.
- Experience with executive level calendar management.
- Experience with domestic and/or international travel co-ordination.
- High level of integrity and discretion with experience of dealing with confidential and sensitive information.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.