- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Sales and business development
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59055
An experienced Executive Assistant is required to join an automotive company on a contract basis. INSIDE IR35.
The role will be responsible for general administration and business office support.
The role will include support for the Chief Creative Officer and providing general support for the Studio Operations team including ad hoc domestic support as required. Areas that may need cover are travel organisation and booking, meeting and event booking, liason with VIP visits and guests, diary support for Directors, catering, personal organisation for CCO, organisation and distribution of meeting agendas, drafting of letters/emails, note taking and typing up.
- Effective communication skills including verbal and written communication as well as non verbal communication. Ability to communicate at all levels, in terms of daily contact with Senior Execs and management within the Design function and with other business areas
- Proven strong organisational skills, must be able to manage multiple schedules, task lists at once. Proven experience in diary management, multi-tasking and staying abreast of developments.
- Strong critical thinking & problem solving skills, must be able to make last minute decisions, evaluate and develop methods for completing tasks. Ability to handle multiple issues as they arise and find ways to resolve the issues effectively.
You will also:
- Must have relevant previous experience supporting at c-suite level
- Able to work accurately and with close attention to detail
- Capable of working to deadlines and able to prioritise workload and work using own initiative
- Resilient and enthusiastic, an individual able to deliver results under pressure
- Highly Proficient in Written English
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.