Job Title - Racing Events Co-ordinator
Hourly rate - £16.66 ltd
Location - Coventry
Industry - Automotive (Motor Racing)
An opportunity has arisen for an Events Coordinator to support the formula e racing team. You will support the organisation and delivery of global events, including race hospitality, guest programmes, transport and logistics and experiential activations.
- Responsibility for various event activities, to include transport & logistics for both team & guests, hotel sourcing, guest itineraries.
- Provide logistical support to the Event Manager and Event Executive in preparation for all races (eg, in liaison with the event management company, venue booking, arranging catering, chauffeurs, flight bookings etc).
- Support on-site event delivery where required (will include evenings, weekends and foreign travel).
- Prepare event reports after an event has taken place (where applicable) to support future event activity and facilitate continuous improvement.
- Co-ordination of events team actions from race market calls & meetings pre-event.
- Help to manage the events department budget; including sourcing quotes, raising orders on the SAP system, keeping detailed files, tracking and co-ordination of all internal cross charges.
- Co-ordination & tracking of all ticket & hospitality requests; including processing of all booking forms, quotes and invoices from Formula E.
- Undertake venue visits where necessary to determine suitability for required event activities.
- Support the Managers with day-to-day workload, arrange key meetings, flight & hotel bookings, respond to short notice requests where appropriate, administer visitor bookings and co-ordination of the team meetings etc.
- Co-ordinate general internal departmental administration ensuring the Basic Control File containing departmental processes & procedures is maintained and up to date.
- Management of the fast moving events and maintain a live inventory of assets with the appointed stores agency.
- Re-ordering of branded events collateral to support event requirements.
The Events Co-ordinator is part of the team delivering all aspects of the Racing events programme. This key role provides direct support to the Events & Experiential Manager and Event Executive in the organisation of events from start to end. The role is fast-paced, with the events team working on multiple back to back races throughout the season. The job holder will deliver events for Formula E races from brief to execution, ensuring exceptional standards of professionalism are maintained and must protect and enhance brand integrity and achieve flawless event delivery with a Customer First mentality.
This role is required to travel to the Formula E races (c 14 per season) and during these races work weekends. Additionally, there will be a requirement to travel to testing both in the UK and overseas.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.