- Sector: Motorsport
- Function: Marketing
- Contact: Paul Branton
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01268 455525
- Expiry Date: 10 February 2022
- Job Ref: 60292
£Competitive plus benefits
An Event Executive is required to deliver top-class B2B event management from inception through to delivery, including promotion, website/e-marketing, sales, administration and CRM maintenance within a small, highly motivated event and project management team. Candidates with experience of delivering regular online and live B2B growth focused, networking events and conferences, small and large, would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, a respected Motorsport and High-Performance Engineering trade association, requires a proactive Event Executive, based in Kenilworth, to continue the successes of building international trade, promoting new business opportunities, and developing cross-sector markets for the fast-growing membership base.
The Event Executive should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience in B2B event management, including sales, marketing and communications, within a commercially focused client or membership service-led company
- A multi-tasker and problem solver who can work under pressure with concurrent deliverables, willing to take responsibility
- A highly organised, planned approach to work with strong attention to detail. Excellent time-management and ability to reprioritise to meet deadlines
- Good IT skills including use of Microsoft office packages, CRM, Website, Adobe, Social Media etc
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident on the phone/screen, hosting meetings, taking calls, relaying messages, making sales calls with others
- Ready to attend and deliver events with early starts, late finishes, occasionally staying away, and at weekends
- Car owner and hold a valid driving licence
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with excellent commercial and promotional skills, able to write promotional copy to support trade members of the motorsport industry. In return for your experience, this Kenilworth based trade association will offer you:
No Certificate of Sponsorship is available. Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as an Event Executive and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Event Executive, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.