£0.00 - £57.30 per hour
about 2 years ago
EV Software Developer - Gothenburg
Up to £57.33/hr (Ltd Co.)
Immediate Start - 183 Days Contract.
BECM application SW developer
Software development that makes a difference. We are making bold digital visions come true. We aim to lead in the automotive world by creating a digital ecosystem built around making our customer's lives less complicated. Now we are looking for curious, creative people who want to change the world through innovative thinking.
What do we offer:
We are dedicated to electrify our brand in a broad effort with Plug-In Hybrids (PHEVs) and Battery Electric Vehicles (BEVs). At the engineering department of Propulsion Energy Systems, we are responsible for design and delivery of the technical solution of Traction Battery systems for electrified vehicles. We cover the complete product development of mechanical, electrical and software. We are the core competence centre in Northern Europe in regards to Lithium Ion technology and automotive battery systems.
Battery SW Design group is a group focused on the Basic SW and the Application SW for the Traction Battery, used in electrified vehicles. We are taking major steps in taking SW-development In-house and performing more In-house calibration to reach improved results. Much of the In-house SW is based on novel, advanced control systems that needs experienced engineers to calibrate. Do you want to join our team as a BECM application SW developer?
What you'll do:
You will be working in a cross functional team with agile processes and tools. The team consists of Sub Functional Responsible, Developers and Testers. The team is responsible of the implementation and quality assurance of several Software components. For implementation of functionality, the base tools are Matlab/Simulink. There are strict processes for quality assurance in-place. SPICE certification is also on the agenda. This to meet ISO 26262, and implementation of safety functionality. There is a complete toolchain for building the complete Autosar compliant SW packages that are tested in MIL, HIL and vehicle.
* Develop software components and applications in MATLAB/Simulink
* Review software requirements specification
* Design and develop unit test specifications and perform unit testing
* Responsible for issue and change management on developed models
* Secure that models are ready in time, updated and released
* Discuss technical solutions with the internal team
* Support and perform investigations and test
Do you fit the profile?
You are passionate about electrification of cars and committed to develop world class products with high precision! You also urge for the team effort, you think that working together create more value. You possesses the ability to build trustful networks and have courage to make real impact.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc grade within Electrical, Computer, Engineering Physics or equivalent
- level of education
- Experience of Simulation and Model-Based Design using MATLAB/ Simulink
- Experience of developing software algorithms, specifications and test
- Knowledge in AUTOSAR
- More than 6 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- B driving license
- Knowledge in ISO 26262 or programming skills in C, C++ and Python
- If you have previous experience within automotive development, especially from
- Volvo Cars (VPDS) it is a benefit. Have you also work in an agile development processes or SAFE it would be even more beneficial
If you are interested in this exciting oppoertunity please apply now, or send your CV