Electric Vehicle Public Charging Engineer - 51754
£23.00 Ltd Co
An Electric Vehicle Public Charging Engineer is required with knowledge of charging network operations.
This company, a description based in Basildon requires an Electric Vehicle Public Charging Engineer with experience working in cross functional teams (including IT, engineering and marketing) for a new contract role.
As an Electric Vehicle Public Charging Engineer you will be required to:
- Work with provider of externally hosted back-end office services
- Liaise with and evaluate key charging aggregators for access to public charging points
- Work with mobile app developers to deliver app requirements for charging
- Work closely with other key stakeholders to deliver coordinated project results
- Obtain buy-in from NSCs, dealers and partners to new methods and processes.
The Electric Vehicle Public Charging Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Able to work with different skills teams (including IT, Engineering and marketing)
- Able to pioneer new work
- Competent with normal Microsoft Office software
- Post-graduate experience
- Relevant technical qualifications in engineering or IT-related discipline
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of electrical charging equipment to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based automotive company will offer you:
- £23.00 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the Electric Vehicle Public Charging Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on01268 889259