Job title: European Sales Representative
Salary Range: Competitive
An exceptional and dynamic European Sales Representative (Consultant), is required to grow and manage sales within Europe for a US Aerospace organisation. Candidates with experience of European Aerospace and Defense markets would be well received.
This global aerospace/defence company, requires a dynamic and detailed European Sales Representative (consultancy basis) who can identify new customers, nurture and develop existing customers and manage their European Market, you will be required to:
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Provide sales and marketing support to grow revenue
- Assist the VP Sales by coordinating and communicating with Management during the annual budgeting and multi-year strategic planning process.
- Arrange, help and assist at various Air (trade) shows. Participate in marketing of shows and meetings with international users, OEMs, etc. as required.
- Understand and perform functions in accordance with AS9120 Standards
As the European Sales Representative, you should have the following skills or experience:
- Educated to Degree or equivalent level
- Technical and Project Management background preferred
- Aerospace or industrial related sales support experience
- MS Office excel knowledge required and MS Office Access knowledge is desirable. Quantum knowledge required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business information.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge and experience of European Aerospace markets within an Aerospace/Defence environment. In return for your experience, this US based company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary – consultancy basis, + commission and bonus.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge and sales experience within European Aerospace/Defence markets and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the European Sales Representative role, please contact Paul Broadhead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 155.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.