Job title: European Operations Manager
Leading Global Aerospace Company.
A European Operations Manager is required with extensive knowledge of Warehouse and Distribution Management. Candidates with experience from within the Aerospace industry would be well received.
Due to growth this company, a leading global aerospace company based in Dudley requires a detailed and focused European Operations Manager with multi-site operational experience for a new permanent role. As the European Operations Manager, you will be required to:
- Manage all aspects, including HSE, of warehouse operations throughout Europe.
- Enforce compliance, contractual and legal processes and documentation.
- Identify training and development requirements.
- Lead and co-ordinate new customer implementations.
- Provide Quality leadership and compliance.
- Monitor and report KPI including corrective actions.
The European Operations Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Minimum 5 years warehouse operations experience.
- 1-3 years leadership experience.
- Operation of inventory cycle counting.
- Working within an AS9100/AS9120 environment.
- Operated in a multi-location Aerospace warehouse/distribution environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a flexible approach to work schedule.
- Diploma or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Experience working with freight providers.
- Good MS Office skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of multi-site Warehouse Operations within an Aerospace environment to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Dudley based Aerospace company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Career Development.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Warehouse Operations and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the European Operations Manager role, please contact Paul Broadhead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 155.