At Jonathan Lee we are proud to be working with a fantastic international engineering manufacturing business helping them with their search for a European Desktop Support Executive in Birmingham.
The role of European Desktop Support Executive will see you assist staff with installations, configurations and ongoing usability of desktops, laptops, peripheral equipment and software complying with given standards and guidelines.
The position of European Desktop Support Executive will see you completing the following tasks:
- Covering all Desktop support issues throughout the European Region with the use of VMWare Environments.
- Manage all 3rd party vendors and outsourcing partners
- Manage the LAN/ WAN environments across multiple European countries
To be successful in the role of European Desktop Support Executive you will need the following experience:
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role managing international users through remote desktop solutions
- Experience using a helpdesk ticketing system containing users from multiple countries.
- Knowledge of Exchange Servers and Email Support
- Knowledge of Remote Desktop Support and VPN
- Professional experience using Symantec, Azure cloud and Veeam
- Professional experience working within a VMWare Environment.
This role is looking to interview ASAP, so please send all applications right away to be considered for the opportunity.