£35k - 40k per year + Benefits
4 months ago
Salary – £35,000 - £40,000
Location – Telford
We are recruiting for an Estimator to join a busy team where you will be providing estimating support to Project areas as required and to the wider estimating function. Candidates with experience in Commercial environments or within the Defence/MOD sectors would be well received.
Due to a large programme of work this company, a Defence organisation based in the Telford area require an Estimator to work in a commercial environment where you will work with complex cost estimates and detailed costing information as part of an estimating/cost engineering function.
The Estimator will be required to:
- Create and compile cost estimates for bids and projects.
- Provide accurate material estimates via supply chain interaction and through use of historic information.
- Compile labour estimates (using experience, data and through interaction with stakeholders)
- Develop and maintain relationships, liaise with key project stakeholders.
- Complete the validation of enquiries and quotations.
- Produce and maintain documentation for all estimates (dependencies, assumptions, risk, exclusions)
- Provide feedback to required teams.
- Provide data and information as required for internal reviews and meetings to support cost investigations and negotiations.
The Estimator should have the following skills or experience:
- Estimating experience
- A basic knowledge of estimating principles, techniques, and types of cost estimates.
- Good IT Skills
- Able to liaise with various parties to resolve issues.
- Mathematical skills
- Able to read/interpret technical drawings/specifications.
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with an Estimator/Commercial background to develop your career in a great environment. In return for your experience, this Telford based company will offer you:
Salary details – £35,000 – 40,000 + Benefits
Opportunity to work with a leading organisation.
Flexible Work Hours
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Estimator role, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment at Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.