- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: James Randall
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 07947 343990
- Expiry Date: 11 February 2022
- Job Ref: 60306
Environmental Compliance Manager
£45000 to £50,000 plus Benefits
A manufacturing company are looking for an Environmental Compliance Manager to over see compliance across operations. You’ll be responsible for the making sure the company operations are compliant with all EU and UK environmental regulatory and customer specific requirements. You will have experience working within a manufacturing environment with an understanding of EU and UK environmental legislations.
As a Environmental Compliance Manager your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of:
- You will develop and implement continuous improvement measures and the implementation of environmental systems.
- Making sure the Environmental compliance for manufacturing plants and office-based activities.
- Centralisation of European and UK Environmental Legal matters, Customer Specific Requirements and Environmental compliance requirements.
- Develop, implement and maintain compliance systems, processes and practices.
- Monitor, audit and report on legal environmental, customer specific compliance, and manage actions to assure compliance and continual improvement.
- Provide technical support and guidance to a global supply chain into the EU and UK. This includes REACH, SCIP, Biocides, IMDS etc.
- Maintain certification to ISO 14001 Management Systems and lead audits.
- Management, coordination and compilation of carbon footprint data, analysis and processing through to a third party verified carbon footprint report.
- Collect and collate data and compile reports.
An exciting opportunity for an Environmental Compliance Manager with the following.
- Degree or equivalent qualification with experience working within a similar role.
- Ability to provide technical and regulatory competence and guidance.
- Knowledge and practical experience of compiling a carbon footprint and other environmental data.
- Project Management: Able to organise and schedule events, activities and resources.
- Problem solving: Able to use a range of methods to identify and solve issues.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisation and effectively communicate orally and in writing, both internally and externally.
- Able to work on own initiative and have a motivated self-learning style.
If you are an Environmental Compliance Manager with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.