Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor
£25,000pa - £30,000pa
A Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor is required with understanding of legislative environmental requirements surrounding ISO 14001. Candidates with experience of working in high volume manufacturing industry would be well received.
Due to growth this company, a forward thinking, electronics manufacturer based in Redditch requires a proven Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor with experience of the implementation of environmental systems within a manufacturing environment.
- Day to day responsibility for site H&S activity
- Liaise with management and staff; providing advice and guidance on H&S matters to conform with regulatory requirements
- Assist and support risk assessments
- Compilation of safe systems of work
- Writing and implementing procedures, safe systems of work and completing relevant H&S documentation
- Accident investigation
- Preparing and collating data and issuing KPI's
- Co-ordinate day to day environmental issues, including site waste management streams.
- Improve the overall environmental performance of the business by developing environmental programs to ensure that operations meet regulatory requirements.
The Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor should have the following skills or experience:
- Strong manufacturing background
- Ergonomics experience / understanding is desirable
- NEBOSH qualification certificate preferred
- Have a working knowledge / understanding of ISO 14001 & ISO 18001
- Excellent interpersonal, organisation and communication skills.
- Problem solving: Able to use a range of methods to identify and solve issues.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Comprehensive knowledge and use of MS office packages.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental systems to develop your career. In return for your experience, this company will offer you:
- Career Development
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have a good knowledge of ISO 14001 within a manufacturing setting and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor role, please contact Georgia Silk at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.