Workshop Vehicle Technician
Great Permanent Salary
This is an exciting opportunity for a Workshop Vehicle Technician to work for a prestigious automotive OEM; the Workshop Vehicle Technician position is based in Gaydon initially and moving to Coventry later on this year. You'll be working in a showpiece, purpose built facility preforming diagnostic and rectification on prototype, prestige and electric vehicles.
We are looking for the following for this Workshop Vehicle Technician position:
- Relevant engineering qualifications which could be an apprenticeship, ONC, HNC or equivalent
- Proven experience of working as a Workshop Vehicle Technician in an OEM, prestige manufacturer or tiered supplier
- Background working with electric or hybrid vehicles would be very advantageous
- Capable of diagnosing and rectifying mechanical issues
- Professional demeanour and appearance (this is essential as you'll be working in-house where customers, students, the public and clients can watch and meet you)
The Workshop Vehicle Technician is a permanent role and will be working on a day shift pattern (exact hours are to be confirmed) with the company offering the following:
- Good permanent salary
- Ongoing training
- Chance to work on some very interesting projects
If this Workshop Vehicle Technician role is of interest, then apply now, or speak with Gareth Simpson (01384 446125 or ) of Jonathan Lee Recruitment (TMETC)
Please note that I am on holiday until the 8th August so will not be able to respond to your application until then.