Salary: £25000 - £27500
A well-known automotive brand with an investment in facilities, technologies and vehicle lines require an Engineering Technician to be part of the development and testing of new and exciting technologies.
Working for this world leading powertrain and automotive company, you will provide practical support of Powertrain development and testing activities within a workshop or test facility.
- Dynometer test bed operation including installation and removal of test engines
- Experience of calibration tools, Inca, Asam and AVL combustion analysis
- Prototype build and strip of gasoline/diesel engines
- Recognise and diagnose engine running faults
- Conduct experiments and collect data
- Build and set equipment for experiments
- Fabrication and machining of bespoke components/brackets
- Manage and prioritise workloads to achieve project demands
What you will need:
- BTEC National or equivalent engineering or automotive/ or time served experience
- Engineering knowledge with all aspects of vehicle and powertrain
- High level PC skills expected
- Engine build & strip / Dyno testing
- Outgoing/confident nature and ability to work as part of a team. Should possess very high degree of self motivation
- Work shift patterns when required
- Be able to work in the UK without sponsorship and a full UK driving licence with a valid passport
Suitably qualified and experienced Engineering Technicians should apply immediately.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.