£35,801 - 39,872 per year
3 months ago
Engineering Team Leader
£35,801 raising to £39,872 plus benefits.
A fast-paced manufacturing company are currently recruiting for an Engineering Team Leader working on a 4 on 4 off days and nights shift pattern. You will support your team of Engineers in providing engineering support to achieve the plant production targets. To be considered for this role you will need to be apprentice trained Engineer with experience leading a team of Engineers within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
As the Engineering Team Leader your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Reporting into the Maintenance Manager you will ensure all engineering breakdowns are identified and repaired to reduce production downtime.
- Ensure all breakdowns, maintenance tasks and Health and Safety implications are communicated through to the appropriate team.
- Ensure all recording systems for work completion are correctly compiled with all relevant information.
- Assist the Maintenance Manager, Area Engineering Supervisor and Shift Operations Manager in site prioritisation and delegate your team of Engineers to perform the tasks.
- Ensure your Shift Engineers are working safely to our Standards and Practises.
An exciting opportunity for an Engineering Team Leader with the following.
- Apprenticeship trained, HND or HNC qualified within Mechanical or Electrical engineering.
- Experienced with managing a team of Engineers within a fast-paced manufacturing environment, with excellent leadership skills.
- Confident in electrical and mechanical maintenance.
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are an Engineering Team Leader with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.