Castle Donington, Derbyshire
Up to £47000.00 per annum + pension, OT & benefits package
almost 2 years ago
A creative and innovative market leader in bringing new technology to warehouse logistics the world over. Working with our customers all over the world, our client develops customised solutions and are truly at the forefront of industry 4IR.
Fast growing and employing over 3,000 people across the planet and turning over more than €500m year on year. They believe strongly in uniting technological know-how with a long-established experience in diverse industries to be the key to delivering successful solutions for their prestigious client base.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced engineering shift leaders to join this market leading, multi-national company within the residence at a household brand name's .com distribution centre at the Segro Logistics Park in Castle Donington.
This Engineering Shift Leader job opportunity comes with a basic salary of circa £47,000/year including shift allowance. We hope to speak to suitably skilled multi-skilled engineers with good team leading skills who are looking for a career development route as soon as possible.
- Maintain Quality of Service by ensuring good quality communications between both customers and staff.
- Implementation of Site quality procedures.
- Regular meetings with the Site Engineering Manager, and head office service co-ordinator to discuss activities and progress.
- Involvement with suppliers ensuring their maintenance visits are kept up to date.
- Providing maintenance service support.
- Ensure that all spares issues are dealt with efficiently and rapidly.
- Ensuring the company equipment supplied is well cared for and is always in a presentable/usable/maintained condition.
- Provide flexibility and the best use of skills and capabilities of the maintenance team on site.
- Ensure that all time sheets and documentation is correct and legible with all the correct job numbers entered.
- HNC/HND/ONC Apprenticeship/BTEC, City and Guilds in appropriate subjects. Electrical & Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge and understanding in Control software at PC and PLC level
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a relevant industry or service.
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally, clear concise writing skills
- Demonstrable experience in man management
- Experience of having operated a CMMS system preferred.
- Proven track record in service maintenance
- Starting salary of £47,000/year (inc shift allowance)
- 0600: - 18:00 / 18:00 - 06:00 Panama shift pattern (5 days week 1, 2 days week 2 recurring)
- Up to 6% matched company pension contribution
- Employee benefits package
- Full uniform
- Company mobile phone
- OT regularly available - not mandatory
- Industry leading training and career development opportunities at home and abroad
- 22 shifts (264 hours) of paid holiday rising with length of service and good attendance records
Please note that this position will from next year involve working on a Panama shift pattern which includes 12-hour day and night shifts and approximately two weekends per month.
This is an exciting job opportunity for multi skilled maintenance engineering professionals in the Castle Donington area have demonstrable experience in managing small teams who are looking to take the next step forward in their career with a company who genuinely care about developing tis staff.
If you would like more information, please 'apply' now or contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121.