Job title: Engineering Service Manager
Salary Range: £35 – 38K plus Car, Bonus and Benefits
Service, Engineering, Process Equipment, P&L, Purchasing, Inventory, Stores, Logistics, Client Relations
An Engineering Service Manager is required with knowledge of supporting and managing the coordinating and delivering of maintenance, installation, stock control and purchasing of a full stores and service process for a leading food manufacturer. Candidates with experience of the engineering services, food process and/or logistics (within engineering supply) would be well received.
Due to continued growth and client requirements this company, a world class supplier of engineering services and full stores/stock control based systems across the UK, requires a forward thinking, well organised and commercially astute individual who can be based onsite with the client to run and manage all stores, inventory, purchasing, engineering services and business development for this new permanent position. As an Engineering Services Manager you will be required to:
- Manager and support a full store system from stock control, inventory, procurement and expediting of products managing all expenditure to maximise efficiencies while minimising costs.
- Deliver customer-focused contractual commitments, to include price and engineering benefit savings, inventory reduction and logistical costs reduction.
- Support technical discussions and meetings with the client’s internal teams to include engineering, maintenance and procurement to stay at the forefront of all operational developments that may impact service provision.
- Build strong customer relations to ensure the service delivered meets expectations while seeking new areas for further expansion, providing continual added value to the client.
- Identify and implement process and continuous improvement initiatives and activities to support waste reduction and improvements that will benefit the organization and client.
The Engineering Service Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Knowledge of managing industrial consumables and stores/stock control into an engineering environment, service provider and/or MRO markets/products and their applications.
- Commercially aware with strong communication and relationship building skills having previously held a customer facing role within an industrial arena, service provider and/or logistics environment.
- Good awareness of technical and engineering services (preferably within an MRO environment) having coordinated all purchasing, inventory, expediting, stock control, service provision and customer/client onsite relations.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of managing a fully service stores onsite with a client, delivering technical/engineering services seeking an exciting career opportunity. In return for your experience, this Leicester based company will offer you:
- £35 – 38K plus Car, Bonus and Benefits
- Excellent career development & progression with one of the organisations strategic clients
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of coordinating full services stores and service provision within an engineering environment and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Engineering Service Manager role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.