£45 - £50 per hour
about 2 years ago
Contract Engineering Quality Leader
To £50 per hour
Exciting 6 month contract role within a leading Global OEM as an Engineering Quality Leader to act as Product Quality Assurer to support the Design Engineers and Project Managers in delivering products in projects with expected quality. The PQA will secure that necessary quality activities are planned, executed, followed up, reported and that the outcomes are managed.
Key responsibilities will include;
- To secure that Product Quality Task Plan (QTP) for Electrical and Electronics & Vehicle Connectivity (EEVC) projects are set and followed up in an agreement with responsible engineers, Product owner, Project Manager and the Quality Manager.
- To support the Design Engineers in quality tools and methods to reach the expected product quality level.
- Identify and escalate product quality issues to the EEVC PM, PO and Quality Manager.
- Improve the product quality mind set in the EEVC organisation.
Ideal qualifications desired will include;
- An MSc Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Previous experience of working within product development in the Truck or Car industry within the areas of EEVC system, Functional and SW development
- Proactive Product Quality Assurance methods and tools for both SW and HW
- Product Safety and ISO 26262
- A fluency in verbal and written communication in English
- High business and customer focus
- A goal oriented, organised and structured approach
- Good social, networking and communication skills in a global environment
If keen to learn more about this role please don't hesitate to contact Grant Nisbet at Jonathan Lee Recruitment for more details