2 months ago
Engineering Project Manager – Nuneaton - £ Highly Competitive DOE
An Engineering Project Manager is required for a high-technology consultancy. Based in an innovative, supportive and quality driven environment, you will work with prestige and high-profile clients on cutting-edge automotive products. As Engineering Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering mechatronic and electrification solutions, and for controlling all the engineering and prototyping aspects of the projects including schedule, quality and costs.
As Engineering Project Manager– you will be required to
- Hold responsibility for interfacing with all program and business unit stakeholders
- Delivering projects and programmes within an annual operating budget, within cost, time and quality goals.
- Create and manage program timelines by directing, coordinating, and communicating to all functional groups assigned to the project as well as customer functional groups, supplier, and vehicle line platform teams.
- Ensure projects are launched on-time and meet deliverables
- Create work break down structure based on system requirements.
- Request from team leads assigned resources to tasks (people and tools) and refine input based on feedback from technical experts.
- Be responsible for planning, budgeting, execution and delivery of assigned projects in order to have the project executed as efficiently as possible in a multi project environment.
- Coordinate DFMEA, DVP and follow up with SDE/SQA for PPAP approvals.
- Support ASPICE/CMMI process requirements, create and maintain require documentation.
- Support PQA audits
- Manage issue and change tracking and coordinate with all stakeholders
As Engineering Project Manager – you will have
- A proven track record of delivering technical projects within an engineering environment or similar.
- Hold a Masters degree in Engineering and relevant experience in the automotive field.
- Must have a strong understanding of complicated technical products.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills. Be an effective listener and communicator.
- Proficient technical skills Microsoft Office; PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft Project
- APMP Project Management or Prince2 Qualification
What you will get:
- A competitive salary and benefits package, whilst working on exciting and dynamic projects.
- The opportunity to influence some of the most ground-breaking vehicles in the automotive arena today.
Suitably qualified and experienced Engineering Project Managers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.