£49000 - £54000.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
Engineering Project Leader
To £50,000 + significant package
Are you an Engineering Project Leader with a desire to lead Product Development Project Teams across a number of countries worldwide? The successful candidate will be expected to lead the execution of Business Unit focused projects. This will be done by establishing a project management plan to manage service and product delivery and where applicable planning and managing the resources required for implementing change.
It is highly desirable that you will offer a 6 sigma black belt qualification and a knowledge of remanufacturing businesses, other desired qualifications for this role will include;
- Previous experience in delivering multiple projects concurrently, ensuring deadlines and budgets are maintained.
- Previous experience of managing Product Engineering Projects and providing high level technical support to the team.
- Previous experience of team leadership, setting requirements and deliverables.
- Ability to influence and communicate with diverse team members.
- Excellent PC skills with specific knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as Microsoft Project, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Ability to promote creative problem solving within self and others.
- Willingness and enthusiasm to succeed in an expanding role.
- Numerical aptitude with the ability to learn.
Working on a site that specialises in the design, development, manufacture and remanufacture of heavy duty engines and powertrain products for multiple sectors, this Engineering Project Leader role will ask you to;
- To independently facilitate the introduction of new products that contribute significant financial benefits on time and to budget.
- To profile and manage Product Engineering Projects, ensuring all technical requirements of internal and external customers are met whilst maintaining committed timescales and budgets.
- The leadership of global project teams.
- The creation of project plans and identification of resource requirements.
- To build relationships with other departments, industry associations and outside organisations.
- To identify cost containment opportunities.
- The identification of trends and areas of focus for continuous improvement.
If keen to learn more about this role please contact Grant Nisbet at Jonathan Lee Recruitment