An Engineering Project Leader is required to join an automotive tier 1 supplier.
The role will be responsible for leading the engineering team to robustly deliver the engineering wire harness design in line with the required timing, resolving all engineering issues in a cost and weight efficient manner. To lead the design of automotive wire harnesses to meet the requirements of the customer.
You will have:
- AIMS, ECR's & Quality tools such as APQP, DFMEA, 8D
- Cost understanding
- CAD tool knowledge (2D and 3D)
- HNC/D or equivalent in electrical / electronic discipline
- Several years EDS experience
- Customer tools such as Catia, UG NX,
- Knowledge of FEA applications
- Experience leading a team
- Degree or equivalent in electrical / electronic discipline
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.