about 2 months ago
Engineering Project Lead – Nuneaton - £ Highly Competitive DOE
An Engineering Project Lead is required for a high-technology consultancy. Based in an innovative, supportive and quality driven environment, you will work with prestige and high-profile clients on cutting-edge automotive products. You will have overall responsibility for the planning, management, and coordination of defined projects and will have a small team reporting to you. You will be involved from the initial conception, through all stages of development and design, testing and volume production assembly, including responsibility for coordinating all compliance requirements.
As Engineering Project Lead – you will be required to
- Define and agree project scope with the client and/or Head/Chief Engineer
- Stakeholder management (internal and external)
- Agreeing project objectives, concise project status reporting
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and continually review
- Representing the organisation's interests
- Organising the project resources in and across project, managing budgets.
- Conduct technical project meetings on a regular basis
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Risk management and ensuring quality compliance to our expected standards
- Evaluating the success of the project against its benchmarking and sharing lessons or best practice within the organisation
As Engineering Project Lead – you will have
- A proven track record of delivering technical projects within an engineering environment or similar
- Degree or post graduate diploma in an engineering discipline
- APMP Project Management or Prince2 Qualification
What you will get:
- A competitive salary and benefits package, whilst working on exciting and dynamic projects.
- The opportunity to influence some of the most ground-breaking vehicles in the automotive arena today.
Suitably qualified and experienced Engineering Project Leads should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.