2 months ago
Jonathan Lee Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Product Manager for a Medical Device Company in Cambridge.
The Engineering Product Manager role:
You will be reporting directly to the Technical Director and your main responsibilities include both new product development and further development of existing products in line with relevant requirements and industry safety standards. You will have technical input and be required to review the products requirements alongside product performance and to communicate any necessary design changes with relevant colleagues.
Engineering Product Managers responsibilities will include:
- Playing a key role in the design and development process to ensure the availability of market-relevant products for the future.
- Ensuring product design is suitable for efficient manufacturing/service whilst ensuring product quality and reliability.
- Managing product technical literature and design change requests
- Overseeing design criticality for robustness and compliance in regulated environments
- Championing initiatives that will reduce the costs of next-generation products, enhance quality and improve reliability.
In order for your application to be considered, you'll need experience in the following:
- Digital & Analogue Hardware design
- Embedded software development experience
- Schematic/PCB layout design skills
- Background working on Power or High Voltage Systems
- Ability to take designs from initial concept through to small batch production.
- Team Management
- Degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent with a minimum 2:1
- A keen and responsible attitude to work and an ability to show initiative in all responsibilities and tasks.
- Numeracy, accuracy, attention to detail.
- The ability to follow through a task to its successful conclusion.
- The ability to learn and absorb new information and training.
- PCB CAD design tools e.g. Solidworks, Altium.
- At least one firmware/software language e.g. C (for Microchip processors ideally).
Suitably qualified and experienced Product Manager should apply by contacting Paul Coates at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0) 07947 342 592 or by emailing their CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.