£30k - 35k per year + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Project Planner (Engineering)
Salary – £30,000 - £35,000
Location – Tyne & Wear
A Project Planner is required to join a busy team based in Washington (Tyne & Wear) where you will plan, monitor, and control processes, on a particular programme of work. Candidates with experience in Commercial environments or within Engineering sectors with would be well received.
Due to growth and a large programme of work this company, a Defence organisation based in the Tyne & Wear area require a Project Planner with experience of generating and maintaining project schedules for a new permanent position.
As the Project Planner you will be required to:
- Generate and maintain project schedules.
- Analyse and monitor demand for the programme.
- Identify, maintain, and progress mitigation actions for risk management.
- Liaise and work closely with engineering teams.
- Understand status and progress against baselines.
- Analyse and support demand for the programme.
- Generation of reports
- Working with programme managers to assess capability within the programme.
- Able to build relationships with external stakeholders.
The Project Planner should have the following skills or experience:
- Good knowledge and understanding of PM processes, procedures, and systems.
- Demonstrable experience of Project planning and control experience
- Knowledge of governance and assurance processes
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of using spreadsheets and Microsoft packages + general Admin skills.
- Prince 2 or MAPM accreditation (or working towards)
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a background in Engineering/planning roles to develop your career in a great environment. In return for your experience, this company will offer you:
A Salary of £30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
The opportunity to develop your career within a dynamic and high performing environment.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Planner role, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment at Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.