- Sector: Plastics
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Fraser Nibbs
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 07947 342669
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59167
The company are one of the largest manufacturers of polymer compounds and are looking for a confident Engineering Planner to join their team. The Engineering Planner will be responsible for collating and issuing a weekly maintenance plan, analysing machine and downtime KPI's and assessing suitable follow-up actions. The successful candidate will come from a Planning, CI or Data Analysis background. This a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking business who like to promote from within.
The Engineering Planner duties will include:
- Attend daily meetings as part of the Engineering Leadership Team.
- Collate and issue weekly maintenance plan.
- Analyse machine downtime KPIs and following up.
- Contribute to the engineering strategy
- Strive to improve the machine reliability of the site's machinery.
- Maintain a balance of PPMs and planned repairs identified from CBM inspections.
- Coordinate PPM's/RM's in a clear and timely manner.
- Advanced planning of schedules seven days forward.
The Engineering Planner will have:
- Ideally, formal engineering qualification to at least City & Guilds level, NVQ level 3 or equivalent in a mechanical and/or electrical discipline with corresponding practical experience.
- A background in planning, diarising tasks for teams.
- A good understanding of the wider impact the engineering function has on a manufacturing business.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.