- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Engineering
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 10 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61691
Title: Engineering Parts Coordinator - 37948
Division: Engineering Operations
Contract Position based at: Whitley
Rate: - up to £20.99/hr LTD (PAYE also available)
Engineering Parts Co-Ordinator
The main purpose of this role will be to support pre-production builds by obtaining and maintaining delivery promises from external supplier. Ensuring delivery promises meet build requirements / escalating issues. Parts are owned from dispatch to receipt in storage locations and building supplier relationships is an integral part of the role while ensuring all NRP (Non Released Parts) are delivered on time.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience of supplier management and parts procurement
- Previous experience of arranging transport with freight carriers
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Previously worked in a material planning role involving supplier communication / management preferably in the automotive industry.
Knowledge of new customs legislation post Brexit would be beneficial
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.