£50000.00 - £60000 per annum + car or car allowance
about 2 years ago
An Engineering Manager is required for a Warwickshire based manufacturer of special purpose machinery.
As Engineering Manager / Technical Manager you will be required to:
- Be the "go to" expert for all engineering projects.
- Work with clients to build a specification and to work out an engineering solution to their enquiry.
- Work with internal designers to design concepts and detailed designs for automation/special purpose machinery projects.
- Conduct calculations to determine gearing, motors, pneumatics for use within the machine.
- Guide and coach more junior designers and engineers.
- Organise the internal team and sub contract engineers to ensure that projects are well-planned and time-frames are met.
- Drive engineering capability to facilitate more an more complex and diverse projects.
The suitable candidate for Engineering Manager / Technical Manager will need to possess the following skills and experiences:
- Strong engineering skills with experience of bespoke special purpose machinery design and development.
- Ability to specify appropriate solutions based on accurate engineering calculations.
- Design experience
- You do not need to be able to program however knowledge how machines are sequenced with PLC's is highly advantageous.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of special purpose machinery and automation and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Engineering Manager role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133 or email .