Engineering Manager - Heavy Engineering/Recycling - £50-£60k + 17% bonus, £7k car allowance
An Engineering Manager is required to join an international engineering organisation based in Warrington. We are looking for a strong engineer who has managed significant engineering teams.
As the Engineering Manager you will require the following skills & experiences;
- Worked in a heavy industrial plant with exposure to large scale equipment.
- Experience of delivering CAPEX/Revenue projects, Reliability, Site services, improving process performance through OEE improvements.
- Experience of implementation and delivery of Quality, Health and Safety initiatives across a site.
- Experience of developing timely plans to reduce maintenance cost and impact to the process.
- Electrically or mechanically biased.
As the Engineering Manager your responsibilities will include;
- To lead and deliver the vision of Engineering on site.
- Empower individuals and teams to deliver a proactive culture of reliability.
- Responsible for the OpEx budget and delivering CapEx projects.
- Ensuring legalities through the EOHS plan from the Engineering perspective are maintained and sustained.
This Engineering Manager opportunity is offering a very competitive package of £50,000 to £60,000 + 17% bonus + £7000 car allowance.
Please click on the link to apply.