over 1 year ago
An Engineering Manager is required and will be responsible for managing the EDS Engineers on an automotive project. The successful candidate must have EDS background and man management experience as the role will be looking after 40 engineers, TLS and Lead Engineers.
- Project management in accordance with customer and management/quality processes e.g. APQP, LPM
- Ensuring all engineering product development tasks comply with customer and legislative requirements in all EDS development disciplines
- Management of Central & Project Engineering resource needs ensuring engineering personnel are trained and have the necessary skills and knowledge
- Deputise for the Head of Design +Development as and when required
- Defining target agreements for all engineering project personnel
- Conducting regular customer and engineering reviews to ensure project milestone adherence
- Educated to HND/degree level, or equivalent, in an Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical Engineering discipline
- Proven track record in a management role
- Strong motivator, achievement orientated with excellent organisational and people management skills
- Knowledge of vehicle electrical systems
- Have a sound understanding of harness manufacture.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prepared to travel overseas
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.