Engineering Manager - Tamworth - Permanent - c£65,000-£80,000
An Engineering Manager is required with knowledge of complex engineering processes within a fast-paced manufacturing environment. Candidates with experience of the Automotive or Aerospace industries would be well received.
Due to the continued success of this company, a leader within its market place based in the Tamworth area requires a methodical and driven Engineering Manager with a passion for continuous improvement for a new permanent role. As the Engineering Manager you will be required to:
- Oversee both Maintenance and Process Engineering avenue streams
- Manage the performance of managers and team leaders
- Actively promote a culture of continuous improvement
- Responsible for the planning and execution of engineering processes
- Ensure the smooth running of both departments and maximising production.
The Engineering Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Strong background operating within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Possess excellent leadership and organisational skills
- Ideally experienced working within the chemical sector
- Lean Six Sigma Trained
- A proven background within the management of assets to ensure reliability.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of chemical engineering and process management and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Engineering Manager role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.