Our client, a leading manufacturer of aerospace equipment and systems based in South Wales requires an Engineering Manager to manage the technical delivery of engineering projects.
The Engineering Manager will be responsible for creating engineering plans and effectively managing resource, cost and weight.
Key Responsibilities of the Engineering Manager will include:
- Generating and maintaining customer product specifications
- Managing engineering changes through the engineering functions to support project delivery
- Assessing and managing technical risks to avoid adverse impact on the project
- Supporting problem solving initiatives
- Communicating effectively with internal and external suppliers and customers
Key Skills and Experience required for the Engineering Manager:
- HNC/HND/Degree qualified an a relevant subject
- Experience of working in a similar engineering environment
- Understanding and awareness of aircraft interior certification
- Experience of engineering design and project management
- Full UK driving licence and valid passport essential as travel will be required
We anticipate that demand for this role will be high so please apply today or contact Sarah Davies on 01384 446 143 for further information.