£45k - 54k per year + Benefits
about 2 months ago
This high tech FMCG manufacturing business are looking to recruit an Engineering Manager to lead their onsite Engineering team in their Milton Keynes facility. You will have a strong knowledge of automated manufacturing facilities and/or plastics manufacturing.
The Engineering Manager duties will include:
- Leading and managing a multi-disciplinary Engineering team in an FMCG environment
- Using your electronics. PLC and automation systems knowledge
- Problem solving - able to lead others through diagnosis and root cause identification phases
- Enjoy training, developing, and motivating a team to achieve targets
- Managing, planning, and controlling an Engineering budget
The Engineering Manager will be/have:
- Relevant practical and academic engineering training / qualifications and background
- Driven by solutuons, ideas and motivated by innovation
- Ability to identify continuous improvement opportunities to drive safety, quality and cost performance
- Ideally worked in am FMCG packaging environment.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.