£40k - 50k per year
Job Title - Engineering Manager
£ 45,000 - £ 50,000 p.a.
Are you a Engineering Manager or Technical Manager from the automotive, commercial vehicle, or automotive aftermarket sector, interested in joining a rapidly expanding company in cutting edge vehicle, vision, safety and monitoring systems? Do you have a background as an auto-electrician or in commercial vehicles and looking for the next step in your career or a new challenge? If so continue reading..
Engineering Manager responsibilities;
- Managing in-house field service engineers by booking installation and service work in advance.
- Working with and managing sub-contractors to book project work and support customers.
- Creating vehicle and customer technical specification / training guides to support all engineering activities.
- Assisting project leads by planning vehicle and equipment allocation, vehicle installation scheduling and customer communication.
- Where required for project work, traveling to various client and project sites to support engineering work.
- Auditing and training all engineers, ensuring excellent levels of health and safety, and maintaining the highest standards of job workmanship throughout all engineering activities.
- Assisting the Development Team in testing and rolling out new technologies.
An exciting opportunity for Experienced Engineering Manager with the following;
- At least 5 years' experience working in the auto-electrical, aftermarket electronics, telematics, camera or driver assist sector with a focus on commercial vehicles (Full product training provided)
- A full UK driver's licence is essential with up to a third of working time spent with customers around the UK (full expenses provided)
- A true passion for the commercial vehicle sector such as, HGV, light commercial, bus and plant
- Experience managing and developing a small team
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.