over 1 year ago
Highly Competitive Salary
An experienced Engineering Manager is now required for a well-established world leading manufacturer. Candidates with experience of management of engineers along with efficient design, procurement, installation and maintenance activities will be well received.
As a Engineering Manager you will be responsible for:
- Planned, preventative and routine maintenance duties including breakdowns
- Safe and efficient process design, installation, commissioning, maintenance and decommissioning of all processes
- Ensure that all engineering operations are carried out in accordance with safe working
- Management of the process safety management systems on a day to day basis, including maintenance of the required procedures
- Facilitate implement installation, fabrication and modification of the plant
- Delivery of training and department budget management
We are keen to hear from Engineering Managers with the following experience:
- Management experience in a multi- skilled engineering position development of and/ or experience in utilising planned maintenance software
- Development of and implementation of maintenance operating procedures
- Extensive experience and knowledge gained in a hands-on engineering role
- Effective approach to the management project, improvement, calibration, contractors and sub-contractors
- Preparing of and management of maintenance budget in line with expenditure requirements
It is desirable but not essential that the successful Engineering Manager has the following:
- Electrical or mechanical engineering qualification BEng level or above
- Experience working on a COMAH site
This is excellent opportunity for anyone who has experience as an Engineering Manager. In return for your experience this Essex based company will offer you an highly competitive salary and package.
We are looking for candidates based in and around Clacton-on-Sea- Colchester, Chelmsford, Colchester, Witham, Braintree or Sudbury. This role is also open to candidates wishing to relocate.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have a good mechanical and electrical knowledge and want to be considered, please apply today.
If you have any questions about this role, please contact Kieron at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446179.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.