Engineering Manager (Diesel Engine)
To £79,000 + package
Does your engine development experience include leading validation, performance and certification testing? Are you a leader-of-leaders who will also provide direction for a section manager that leads the technician team? Whilst providing managerial and technical direction in product development with responsibility for performance, validation and certification of engine systems, as an Engineer Manager you will lead Product Development teams to develop engine systems to meet future market requirements. Core duties will be to coach, guide and facilitate the development of the work group to build collaborative global relationships with colleagues, partners and customers to ensure key goals are achieved.
Required Qualifications for this Engineering Manager will include:
- A Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering or Materials Science field
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated team leadership skills
- Proven relationship building skills
- Experience with NPI processes
- Knowledge of measurement methodology (inc. emissions measurements)
In this Engineering Management role you will also deepen your knowledge base of core company products, technologies, processes, services and systems, which combined will provide role duties that include:
- The mentoring and coaching of direct reports
- Leading working groups to complete objectives in the development of products and processes
- Ensuring effective communication of results to global team members and internal partners
- Managing team budgets on cost, typical budget values will be between £6m and £10m
If keen to learn more please contact Grant Nisbet at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.