- Engineering Group Lead (Permanent)
- Competitive Package
New opportunity for an Engineering Group Lead to work for a world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems.
The Engineering Group Lead will be responsible for the team working on development projects to support in-service products in addition to key research and technology products.
Key Responsibilities of the Engineering Group Lead:
- Managing the team's workload
- Technical support to for the projects
- Supervising and coaching members of the team
- Ensuring priorities are met
Key skills and experience required for the Engineering Group Lead:
- Experience within the aerospace industry, ideally hydraulic/electrical systems
- Experience in ARP4754 and ARP4761
- Strong systems engineering capability
- Confident decision-maker
- Ability to engage and communicate at all levels
- Coaching experience desirable
In return for your proven skills and experience, you will receive a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply today or contact Sarah Davies for further details.