£19.92 - 19.92 per hour
10 months ago
**A number of exciting roles available within Planning and Engineering for an automotive OEM, looking for Technical Engineering Graduates**
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Time management - must be able to balance and prioritise tasks through close customer engagement.
- High drive, self motivated and able to deliver with minimum supervision.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to analyse problems and develop effective solutions using lean methodologies where applicable
- Both verbal and written communication skills are important, these should be combined with a confident attitude.
- The candidate must have a record of proactive delivery and commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Experience of working with systems and applications
- Excellent IT skills alongside data analytics
- Project Management Skills
- Understanding of engineering component design
The position would be based at JLR Gaydon site within the Product Information team.
Working hours are 40 / week.
Travel to other sites may be required
To apply for these roles please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.