- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 27 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59271
Title: Engineering Designer - 37367
Division: Special Vehicle Operations
Contract Position based at: Fen End
Rate: - up to £26.32/hr Ltd (c£20.33/hr PAYE option)
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven design experience with pipes and flexible hoses on vehicle applications
- Project management - Ability to deliver demanding project timelines, accountable for all aspects of the technical / project delivery & leading the internal matrix team / supply base.
- Knowledge of JLR working practices & processes.
- Proven problem solving skills and have experience in 3D component design and analysis including aluminium and steel structural components.
- Experience in mechanical design of safety critical structural components.
- Demonstrate effective team management and strong project management skills with experience of managing the delivery of multiple projects to tight deadlines.
- In house design capability - must have proven aluminium casting design experience, core design know-how and casting DFM capability.
- Working knowledge of CAD authoring and PLM software.
- Ability to produce detailed engineering drawings of complex assemblies, including application of appropriate GD&T.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.