An Engineering Coordinator is required with knowledge of administration within an engineering environment and sound computer skills.
To support the ongoing success and continued growth of this client based in Pendeford, Wolverhampton, a keen, enthusiastic and capable administrator with coordination experience for a new contract role.
As Engineering Coordinator you will:
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of part and BOM details.
- Be responsible for the timely and accurate completion of supporting documentation for CoC- Certificate of Conformation.
- Assist in the maintenance of estimating templates, creation and compilation of supplier request for quotation documents.
- Support the Whole Vehicle Type Approval process and carry out any other ad-hoc admin duties.
The Engineering Coordinator should have the following skills or experience:
- This role requires strong organizational skills and a methodical approach, excellent customer service and people skills are a must.
- Experience of compiling and understanding data sets would be useful.
- Conversant with all Microsoft packages.
- Strong verbal, written communication and reporting skills
- Ability to check data with attention to detail will be required.
. In return for your experience, this Pendeford, Wolverhampton-based design and manufacturing company will offer you an hourly contractor rate of circa £14 (which equates to a PAYE salary of circa £20,000 per annum).
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of administration and coordination and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Engineering Coordinator role, please contact Claire Male at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446131.