Up to £22.00 p/h (Umbrella/PAYE)
about 1 month ago
Job Title: Engineering Coordinator
Location: Desford, Leicester
Rate: Up to £22.00 p/h (Umbrella/PAYE)
Seeking an Engineering Coordinator to work for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
As Engineering Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with engineers to raise and track engineering orders
- Co-ordinating machine reworks vs orders
- Using engineering data (PowerBi, Excel) to help progress engineering releasing through engineering workflow/ issue closure - looking for parts with missing info and increasing in costs that is unexpected
- Updating cost tracking system and updating technical file documents
- Issue closure (log and track).
As Engineering Coordinator, you will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Engineering Qualification or HND or technical experience would be an advantage
- Self-starting, proactive, problem solving skills, proactive
- Ability to use applications such as Excel, PowerBi & Other office web-based analysis tools
- General engineering or technical experience with construction or mobile equipment
- Ability to work remotely & flexible working arrangements
Interested in the above opportunity? Apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com .
Ideally candidates should be available immediately or have a short notice period.
Unfortunately, candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.