Module Leader/ Project Engineer - Body Control Modules- South to £55k
The Body Domain Project Engineer role offers a unique opportunity to take a leading role in the development of a completely new and innovative vehicle program from the ground up. This presents a rare opportunity for pushing the boundaries in electrical & electronic systems. Candidates with mechatronic experience a combination of mechanical engineering, electronics, computer engineering, systems engineering and control engineering will be of interest. This could apply to the automotive, aerospace, rail or mechatronics industry.
You will be delivering and assisting with the definition and development of Body Domain features and functions. This role requires integrated working across teams and exposure to senior management to help guide development working in the engineering team to support the generation and validation of design concepts to realise into robustly engineered production solutions.
Skills & Experience required:
- Electrical, Electronic Systems, Automotive or similar Engineering Qualification
- At least 4 years' experience in automotive electronics or adjacent industry
- Ability to produce formal documentation to a professional standard
- Organised, systematic and understand the process of fault finding
- Component ownership, comprising of;
- Data management
- Functional Safety analysis (ISO 26262), DFMEA
- Technical specification authoring
- Design validation management / planning
- Supplier sourcing and management
- Assist with definition of Body Domain features and functions
- Management of multiple hardware and software suppliers
Candidate preferred skills and experience:
- Experience with industry standard tools; Vector CANalyser and CANoe
- Experience with Autosar
- Experience of CAN, LIN, Automotive Ethernet implementations, analysis and testing
- Experience with requirements management tools (i.e. DOORS)
For more information please contact Gemma Skidmore of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.