Engineer (Automotive Interiors) - R00015551
We are seeking an ambitious and innovative Interiors Engineer to join the dynamic Research & Development team.
This company based in Cranfield requires an Engineer with expert knowledge of current and future interior parts and technologies for a new contract role.
We are seeking an Engineer who will take design responsibility for and drive the adoption of high value cost optimisation ideas, responsible for:
- Gaining buy-in across the European business, from styling to production, for high value design changes.
- Working closely with suppliers and project stakeholders to efficiently and effectively deliver solutions in the shortest possible lead-time.
- Delivering on time, on budget, every time.
The Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Must have demonstrable experience working in an OEM or tier 1 supplier for interior plastic parts development.
- Proven ability to deliver vehicle cabin system (i.e. doors, dashboard, and seating) project on time, on budget, while exceeding our customers' expectations on quality.
- You will have expert knowledge of current & future interior parts, supplier performance and technologies. You will have demonstrable data analysis experience and the ability to co-relate performance to customer satisfaction and co-relate cost to normalised cost drivers.
- A proactive mind-set is a must, as is the ability to work in a cross-functional and data driven environment
If you have any questions about the Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship