- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Powertrain
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Duration: contract
- Start Date: asap
- Expiry Date: 07 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61636
Title: Engine Validation Development Engineer - 37924
Contract Position based at: Whitley
Rate: - up to £23.07/hr Ltd (PAYE option also avaiable)
The Engine Validation Development Engineer is responsible for mechanical development, performance & functional verification and durability signoff as part of the power unit design verification plan (DVP). The Development Engineer ultimately reports to the Principal Engineer (LL6) for validation but may be allocated to a Module Lead (D) or Technical Lead (D) dependant on project requirements and specific team structure.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Engine validation experience on dynamometer
- Problem resolution in an engine development environment ETAS Inca and AVL Concerto proficient
- Strong technical background with knowledge of engine and/or transmission engineering, components and systems.
- Experience of component/system design and validation.
- Understanding of design principles and the application of quality tools within a product engineering environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels within business.
- Able to prioritise workload and lead issue resolution either individually or as part of a cross-functional team.
- Experience within automotive product design & development environment.
- Knowledge of problem solving and quality tools is essential.
- Highly self-motivated and able to act on initiative.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Experience and proficiency in data processing and control system software.
- Engineering Degree
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com,uk
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.