Engine Test Technician
An Engine Test Technician is required to support an expanding engine test facility and support delivery of high standards of technical capability in engine testing. Candidates with experience of engine testing within an automotive or motorsport environment would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this respected motorsport supplier, based in Basildon, requires a proactive Engine Test Technician to install, and remove, high performance motorsport engines to and from dynamometer. As an Engine Test Technician you will be required to:
- Support controlled tests on various powertrain units
- Pro-active and reactive maintenance of all engine test facilities, and associated equipment/services
- Where required, assist in the implementation of test equipment upgrades
- Handling of fuels, oils, and inhibitors
The Engine Test Technician should have the following skills or experience:
- Familiarity with turbo charged combustion engine operation, and architecture
- Familiarity with electrical/electronic hardware, and wiring
- Sufficient knowledge and skills to enable first line diagnosis of both: electrical and, mechanical faults
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with engine test experience to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based motorsport supplier will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as an Engine Test Technician and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Engine Test Technician role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.