Our customer is a global technology company specialising in zero emissions cooling systems and is based in Croydon.
The purpose of the Vehicle Mechanic/Technician role is to take responsibility for the execution of work packages and tasks within the company's main projects. This will relate to engine build, overhaul, laboratory test and field trials.
This role you will require you to:
- Test engines and their systems including learning how to interpret test results.
- Assembly, fitting, inspection and overhaul of engines and their systems.
- Supporting systems in the field including monitoring condition, servicing, repair and upgrades.
- Maintenance and upgrading of laboratory and other equipment.
- Planning own day to day activities and reporting progress.
The Vehicle Mechanic/Technician should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience building and overhauling engines and vehicles at a practical level.
- Experience of computerised test or diagnostic systems.
- Experience or education in engineering - automotive, motorsport, electrical or mechanical.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a demonstrated engine build background, looking to work within a global company producing cutting edge technology.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Justin Wainwright at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889267 or 07711 156281